How important is your Art Work to your interior design?February 10, 2017
Styling your entrance hall and maximising the spaceApril 25, 2017
Not sure if using an interior designer is for you? Then here’s some reasons why you should definitely consider it.
- With an interior designer you can worry less about your design skills and leave it to the professional. They will use their trained eye and experience to listen to your brief and create a timeless interior you will love for years.
- Decorating and choosing products takes time sometimes hours, weeks or even months. An interior designers job is to do all this for you. We source within your budget, price and arrange all deliveries. We then implement the design this saves you time and money.
- Interior designers may add an extra cost to your budget but hiring a professional can also save you money in the long run. Designers will source your products and ensure you are getting them at the right prices. They can advise you on whether to re-use items you already have i.e. keeping an existing floor and maybe sanding your floor and polishing it or re-upholster a piece of furniture to transform it.
- Hiring a designer can save money on expensive mistakes that can happen when we impulse buy, or follow a fashion that will date and one day you may look at it and hate it.
- When a designer presents your concept/design board along with plans you will be able to see and really visualise what your home or business will be and get a complete idea of the finished product without having to go and purchase everything first.
Feature wall of mirrors
Upholstered designed Bed
Colour abstract artwork